Peeler

September 2nd, 2010 · 9 Comments

peeler
Since I flaked on taking any good photos on Monday — here’s a beautiful photo by Special J which sums up the day (somewhere south or north of where I was — heh)

Tags: surf + skate + snow

• 1 Ben // Sep 11, 2010 at 11:59 pm

• 2 Steve // Sep 12, 2010 at 7:33 am

I’m on it – started really liking watching Dane in the comps. Always going for 10’s or nothing. Lowers/trestles comp coming up?

watched think thanks’s newest last night ——— pretty crazy shredin !!

• 3 Steve // Sep 12, 2010 at 7:34 am

You woulda killed it that day in the photo above btw.

• 4 Ben // Sep 12, 2010 at 8:58 pm

Dude I’m rusty as an old nail right now. Haven’t surfed in two months and no tropical trip = not amazing surf skills. As soon as I finish this course I’m heading to Sombrio to get my slash on. Oh and yeah he goes for broke all the time it’s pretty crazy. How much the level has gone up in contests in the last couple years is totally cause of him and a few others.

• 5 Ben // Sep 12, 2010 at 8:59 pm

Looks sick too I can still mindsurf like a mofo!

• 6 Steve // Sep 13, 2010 at 9:04 am

I’m with you man — took me a solid day of kooking out (thankfully the photo above was 3rd day) / hadn’t surfed since cali (may ?!)

• 7 steve // Oct 6, 2010 at 10:02 am

How was the mission Benny ?!

• 8 Amelia Maddox // Dec 23, 2010 at 10:29 pm

Bit off topic but go try and download Seen/Unseen off Dane Reynolds website. It’s 9 months off his B footage, shit is still better than 99% of the surf movies out there. http://marinelayerproductions.com/

• 9 remit to india // Jul 25, 2011 at 12:27 pm

RE: download Seen/Unseen off Dane Reynolds website. It’s 9 months off his B footage, shit is still better than 99% of the surf movies out there.

Thanks just did!